Exactly the way physical exercises and routines are one of the best ways to keep the body strong and healthy, reciting the Holy Quran affects our mental health and soothes our soul. Reciting the Quran has proven to be the greatest food for the soul and it improves our mental health in ways that we cannot even fathom.
When you are in a great place, mentally, and your heart is full of contention and happiness, you will enjoy life to the fullest: at home, school, or your place of work.
Reciting the Quran is also one of the most important ways that a Muslim can engage in the Zikr of Allah (S.W.T). The sun, the clouds, the trees: every day, they are in constant worship of Allah.
We see the trees as they bend and whirl with the wind. We think it’s just nature, walahi it is a movement to the worship of Allah. If all these creatures of Allah can engage in his constant worship, we have no excuse as Muslimeen.
Why Learn Quran?
To receive many of the blessings Allah has put aside for us, we need to learn and recite the Quran. The prophet, may peace be upon him, said: “the best among you are those who learn the Quran and teach it”.
Amazing isn’t it? To be the best from the Ummah of Muhammed (PBUH) you must learn the Quran.
Furthermore, Salat is one of the five pillars of Islam and no prayer can be complete without reciting the Quran.
Here are some other reasons to learn the Quran.
- The Quran will intercede on behalf of its reciter on the day of judgment: On that dreadful day, where you will be left alone to your deeds and actions in the Dunya, where there will be no family or friend to stand by your side, the Quran will come forward and act as an intercessor for you.
The prophet (PBUH) said: “Recite the Qur’an for it will come as an intercessor for its people on the day of judgment”
- The Quran acts as guidance on how we should live: Everything is in there by Allah (s.w.t) for a reason. The Quran is the light that guides us as we navigate this short journey that is life.
- Know about Jannah and the Afterlife: People think the Dunya is where it ends when it is only the beginning. The Quran shows us the afterlife in all its exuberance and how we should prepare for it.
Why Learn Quran Online
In the past, the only way to learn the Quran was to study with a physical Māulana. With present-day technology, there’s now the option of learning the Quran online. And it’s just as good as having a physical teacher. Maybe even better. Here’s why:
- Flexible structure and Schedule: By learning Quran online, you do not need to move from one place to another, you can have classes anywhere you want. It’s amazing. The time structure for classes is also designed to suit your lifestyle and make things a lot easier.
- Discipline: When learning the Quran with a physical teacher, you look forward to meeting them every day and sometimes dread the consequences of skipping a class.
Learning the Quran online isn’t as strict as that so to fully maximize your classes and time, you’ll need discipline and resilience to always take them seriously, even though there’s no one to ‘push’ you. It’s another virtue you gain from learning the Quran online.
A virtue that every Muslim should possess.
- Low cost of learning: By learning the Quran online, you get more for a lot less and not to mention having access to a variety of courses that might cost a lot more when learning with a physical teacher.
Factor in transportation costs, course materials, etc, and you can see why learning the Quran online is a great option.
- Learning the Quran without fear: There are many reasons why people are reluctant to enroll for Quranic classes in a local Masjid or with a Māulana. One of them is the fear of embarrassment probably because they feel too old or out of place.
By learning the Quran online, it eliminates any fear you might have since you are not leaving the comfort of your preferred location.
Learn the Quran with Tajweed.
Learning the Quran is all fun and love but without Tajweed, it is incomplete. Tajweed is like the operating system of the Quran. It’s the science part of learning the Quran. It’s what makes it work. And it is beautiful.
A Quranic recitation is never the same without Tajweed. That melodic, measured tune in recitation. The pronunciation of the vowels. The knowledge of signs and points. The characteristics of the Arabic letters.
All of these and more make up the entirety of Tajweed.
The common misconception is that a melodic voice is what makes a beautiful, emotional and correct recitation of the Quran complete. While a melodic voice is a great asset, Tajweed is actually what makes a perfect Quran recitation through correct pronunciation and proper articulation.
Learn Quran online at Tarteelequran.com
At Tarteelequran.com, we offer online Quranic courses for all age groups who want to learn the Quran. We have male and female Arab tutors who speak a variety of languages and are committed to helping you learn Quran most easily and efficiently without tears.
We also have a variety of Quran courses that have been specially designed to optimize learning. Some of them include Noorani Qaida, Ijazat, Ten Qirat, amongst many others.
Our beginner’s course is structured to teach you the Quran with a huge focus on Tajweed.
Furthermore, our tutors are a reliable, experienced and professional set of people who will give you nothing but the best quality of education.
At TarteeleQuran, our priority is in the quality of Quranic education you will receive.
Our service is available for people in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
Finally, our free trial provides an option of testing our service to see how authentic it is before you part with your money. You can register for our free lessons today to unlock this amazing option.
You can contact us on free trial classes and general information on our Quranic courses.
Call us USA & CANADA: +17708727794
The best place to learn Quran online is at TarteeQuran: join us today!